Last Updated: 5th May
Welcome to WeeTech’s COOKIES POLICY
Please note if you do not consent to the cookies used on our Website then you must disable them or refrain from using the website.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are tiny files of texts and numbers which are created by the Website. Cookies are created when you visit a Website. They are attached to your computer or device however it has no access to your hard drive. If you revisit our Website, the cookies will be recognised.
WHY ARE COOKIES USED
Cookies are very common and widely used. They can identify the type of device you are using to access our website (i.e. Laptop or Mobile Phone) and overall they help you navigate our Website easily. Cookies also help the Website remember your preferences such as your region and the language you use to browse our Website. Cookies help us improve our business as they allow us to see how people use our Website and the number of visitors we have.
Cookies do not harm your device or pose a security or virus risk, furthermore they do not store any personal identifiable information about you. If you would like to learn more about cookies or how to delete them you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org for a more detailed explanation.
COOKIES WE USE
- Necessary Cookies: These are cookies we need to use to have our Website function for customers. They will allow you to navigate through our website and use the Services available on the Website. If you choose to not allow these cookies then the website will not function for you.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies help us identify those visiting our Website and to see how they use it. This will help us improve the way we operate our website, for example we can make it easier for people to find what they are looking for.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies help our Website to function better each time you revisit. For example they enable us to customize content for you, remember your name and your setting preferences such as language choice and region.
- Targeting Cookies: We may use targeting cookies to record your visits to our Website and any links that you followed. This information, is usually used to make the Website and advertising relevant to your interests. We may share this information with third parties.
HOW TO MANAGE YOUR COOKIES PREFERENCE
Some of the cookies that are used on our Website are controlled by us, some by third parties who are delivering services on our behalf. Web browsers usually automatically accept cookies, however if you want you are able to change your browser settings to stop or to notify you each time a cookie is set. Please note that by blocking or deleting certain cookies you cannot make full use of our
What we do with the Information
We will only use your information regulated by all the Data Protection Legislations and we will always do this under a documented lawful basis for processing. Below are the reasons why we may use your personal information.
- To create an account for you when you use our Services
- To send you electronic Invoices for using our Services
- To process your requests for our Services
- To allow you to use our Service efficiently
- To give you information that you request
- To let you know about any changes to our Services
- For troubleshoots, statistical analysis and testing purposes
- To keep our Service and Website secure
- There are times where we will provide you with information about our services via promotional emails or permit selected third parties to provide you with information about goods or services. However we will only do this if we have obtained your PERMISSION.
Please remember you are under no obligations to opt-in to any marketing communications from us. You can easily opt-out of this form of data use by emailing us at email@example.com.
We work hard to ensure that a Lawful basis exists for all the Personal Information which we process at WeeTech. We will never keep or process your information longer than legally required. This will be in order for us to provide you with a contractual service between you and WeeTech, or if you have provided us with permission to process your information for other reasons. If we process your information in accordance to Data Protection Legislations we will always inform you of our legitimate business interest and your right to object.
The Data Protection Legislations give you the right to access your Personal Information. We will always inform you of the lawful reasons in which we process your information.
|Cookie name||Essential Or Non Essential||First Or Third Party||Type Of Cookie||Session Or Persistent||Purpose|
|crumb||Essential||First||Session||Session||Session prevents cross-site requests forgery (CSRF)CSRF is an attack vector that tricks browsers into taking unwanted action in an application when someone’s logged in.|
|ss_cid||Non-Essential||First||Analytical||Persistent||Collects data on visitors. This information is used to assign visitors into segments, making website advertisement more efficient.|
|ss_cpvisit||Non-Essential||First||Analytical||Persistent||Collects data on visitors. This information is used to assign visitors into segments, making website advertisement more efficient.|
|ss_cvisit||Non-Essential||First||Analytical||Persistent||Collects data on visitors. This information is used to assign visitors into segments, making website advertisement more efficient.|
|test||Essential||First||Session||Persistent||Used to detect if the visitor has accepted the marketing category in the cookie banner. This cookie is necessary for GDPR-compliance of the website.|